WHAT IS CBD
- CBD is a cannabis compound that has significant health benefits, but does not make people
feel “stoned”. This is what makes it an appealing option for patients looking for relief without the
- Scientific and clinical research- much of it sponsored by the US government- underscores
CBD’s potential as a treatment for a wide range of symptoms, including:
- Joint Support
- Nerve Support
- Pain Support
- Stress Support
- Mood Support
- Sleep Support
- Brain Support
- Digestive Support
- Inflammation Support
- CBD is derived from the hemp plant but is not psychoactive.
- Cannabinoids are are chemicals that trigger the cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptors in the
brain and body, known as the endocannabinoid system.
- Cannabinoids fit like lock and key into the body’s receptors. These receptors impact
physiological processes affecting pain modulation, memory, appetite, and energy metabolism.
- CBD was once part of the food chain. In the past, live stock would eat CBD rich hemp that
would then nourish our body and mind.
- Without hemp, our bodies are deficient in the cannabonoids we need to fuction optimally.
- Now, CBD is being used by health and wellness professionals, as well as professional